Today has been an extraordinarily amazing day! First day of school and it was wonderful! Despite having to wake up early every day of the week, I am still excited for this semester of classes! My best friend came with me to school, so I spent the entire day with her. Hopefully, she will still be able to attend school with me and we can continue our little discussions and in depth debates at school!
I feel that this day was specially wonderful because my very good friend gave me a call. It was completely unexpected so I was pleasantly surprised to hear from him! We talked for a long time and caught up on everything we've done this summer! I met him at my previous university and after quite a few days of spending time together, we became very good friends! He is currently at a summer camp in Arkansas--today was his day off which is why he was able to give me a call. He has been working there with kids--from what he has told me, he has been having a lot of fun! I've seen him how we gets along with children--kids see him as a super star so this summer camp is perfect for him! It's completely adorable how he has gained so many cute nicknames! My favorite is Domo and Ninja! He is always full of joy and energy! Which is why people love him so much! He told me that he has been outdoors a lot so he has gained a tan! His hair has also grown so he told me that he looks like a completely different person! This is his first time visiting Arkansas and he told me that he is going to be spending the entire summer there--until August! He also told me that he is hoping to come down to visit me sometime this semester so that we can hangout. :) I was very happy that I was able to talk to him! He made my entire week!
Hopefully, this week I will also be able to see my amazing friends after I finish class! It is always a lot of fun spending time with them as well! I am also going to see them this weekend!
First day of summer school= a divine joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment