I have not posted in such a long time! Almost two weeks! So many things have been going on! Ah summer, busy busy :) Update(late but needs to be said): My Heat unfortunately lost but we did great! We got this far but the Mavs took it--congrats Mavs! y'all worked for it, y'all got it :) the entire series was awesome, enjoyed it very much! We'll see how things go next time--GO HEAT! :)
I am finally back! So many things need to be said! However, first things first: There are an infinite amount of things that I wish to do. All of which I will get accomplished--most definitely! Here is the thing: one will never get anywhere if one does not put their foot down first and stop letting things get in their way. Therefore, I will begin with a list and why not start with:
Things to do before I kick the bucket!
(haha sorry, that sounds so depressing but my little smileys will give it a hint of happy!)
While it would be amazing to make a summer bucket list and run through it all in one summer, I will resort to a lifetime bucket list of which I can cross out anytime of the year :) Many of these things, I've dreamed of doing since I was a child. A lot of the things are small and conceivable while others sound pretty far fetched (reason why they are on a bucket list!). I will also include the things that I've done already and check those off--hopefully my checkout list won't be too short :)
-Roadtrip with my sister and will be willing to try any kind of food as we travel (the only person I would eat meat for) :)
-Go vegan! ✔ (now I need to try raw vegan (O_O)
-Complete a work of art ✔
-Pull an all nighter with friends ✔
-Conquer the autobahn..heck yeah!
-Have a real snow ball fight ✔
-Do something illegal ✔ (this one is half a check)
-Get braces (yes, I always wished to get braces! haha) ✔✔✔✔
-Travel to Korea
-Sing for a large crowd ✔
-Appear on the newspaper ✔ (three times so far :D)
-Ride on a motorcycle
-Brew my own wine--and make it a tasty one :)
-Make and eat s'mores (I've made a pact with my friend. I will give up veganism for real s'mores)
-Go on a real camping trip
-Get in a fight (with a purpose) and win :D
-Complete a marathon
-Bike around the city and go mountain biking
-Learn how to snowboard, skateboard, and surf :)
-Go skiing
-Be in two places at once :)
-Drive a speedboat, go sailing, and snorkeling
-Learn a martial art ✔(TKD! and moved up a belt) :D
-Finish and WIN a game of tennis and racquetball
-Learn how to play golf
-Attend the World Cup
-Remain outside during a tornado ✔ ^_^
-Finish an entire workout program (in progress)
-Play an entire game of any sport, the correct way. (i lack hand eye coordination) :(
-Go horseback riding ✔half
-Make a lasting impact on at least one person's life
-Befriend a complete stranger ✔
-Study Abroad
-Dance in the rain ✔
-Meet someone with my own name :O
-Donate blood ✔
-Grow six feet tall ✔
-Sleepover w/friends ✔
-Curse for the first time... --Ok, I am not too excited about this one. I've never cursed at anyone, never found the need. But when it DOES happen, oh man. Someone must have made me extremely angry--and I don't like to be angry. :(
-Punch someone in the face--and mean it :)
-Fire a pistol :D
-Take a pottery class :)
-Go island hopping on a cruise :)
-Attend a Broadway play
-Cook an entire full course meal for someone special :)
-Visit the Galapagos Islands :)
-Learn three other languages--fluently :)
-Visit every continent
-Ride a mechanical bull
-Get a tattoo--errrr maybe temporary xD
-Be an extra on a film ✔ (mini film. Still counts :)
-Attend The Olympics
-Fly on a helicopter & plane
-Own a snake
-Do 30 push-ups without struggling!
-Pet a lion RAWR
-Help someone defeat their fears :)
-Meet a celebrity ✔ (met and shook the hand of a Mexican actor) and last summer was greeted by Ed Sanders! <3
-Attend a World Festival
-Swim with dolphins
-Make someone laugh so hard, they pee in their pants :D
-Develop my own photographs in a darkroom ✔
-Bungee jump
-play the guitar
-Save someone's life
-Make someone's day
-Spread the joy of smiling :)
My list is going to grow--for sure! I just haven't had the time to write down everything that I have in mind! I will come back and keep adding to my list and most definitely continue checking things off!
Until then, here is a thing to ponder on:
"Quit hanging on to the handrails . . . Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day."
Melody Beattie
No comments:
Post a Comment